THUMPER MASSAGER’S OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), and legal residents of the nine (9) Canadian Provinces excluding Quebec, nineteen (19) years old or older at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Enter to win 1 (one) of the sponsor’s weekly prizes valued between $1.00 CAD to $25.00 CAD (the “Prizing”). The Thumper Massager Thursday Fan Day Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Thumper Massager Inc. (“Thumper Massager”)(the “Sponsor”) 80 Ferrier Street, Unit #2, Markham, ON L3R 2Z2. The Contest will run starting December 1st, 2012 at 12:00:01 AM (EDT) until terminated by Thumper Massager Inc. The Contest is not sponsored by or associated with Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, the individual entrant must: (i) to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), and legal residents of the nine (9) Canadian Provinces excluding Quebec, (ii) be 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor. Entrants must have the prior consent of all subjects who are visible in each photo submission.
Please note: If someone other than the owner of the image is captured in the photo, there must be consent to be eligible to claim the prize.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ARE REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING THAT YOUR ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
- ENTRY LIMIT: Only one (1) entry per Facebook account per Contest for the duration of the contest period. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. If it is discovered that any person has attempted to use multiple names, identities, e-mail addresses, social media accounts or phones to enter the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) he/she may be disqualified from the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject an entry, in its sole discretion, that may be deemed offensive, distasteful or inappropriate.
All Entries are subject to verification. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsors – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to award this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s) record of time.
- PRIZE: 1 (one) of weekly prizes by the sponsor (the “Prizing”), valued anywhere between $1.00 CAD and $25.00 CAD. The Prizing is subject to certain Terms and Conditions. The Prizing must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right in the event that the Prizing or any component of the Prizing cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of the prize of equal or greater value, without liability. Prizes will be mailed or must be picked up in person by the winner from our office located at 80 Ferrier Street, Markham, Ontario, L3R 2Z2 on or before specified date in the email communication.
- AWARDING OF THE PRIZE: To be declared the Winner, the selected entrant will be contacted using the social media platform (Facebook) in which the entrant provided to enter the Contest within two (2) business days from the Draw Date. The entrant will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question without any assistance, and respond by Facebook within three (3) business days. The entrant will be required to agree and sign to a Declaration and Waiver form upon or prior to receiving the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right in the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater value, without liability. If the selected entrant does not respond within one (1) day, the Prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to reach the Winner.
- DECLARATION AND RELEASE FORM: The selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize(s) as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor and affiliated and related companies, licensees, the Prize suppliers, Prize sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including, without limitation, their advertising and promotional agencies and the independent contest organizations (“Sponsor and Affiliates”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize and acknowledge that the Sponsor and Affiliates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, including but not limited to its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Release Form must be signed within the time period specified on the Release Forms or the Prize may be forfeited.
- THIRD PARTY RELEASE : If an individual other than the entrant appears in the selected entrant’s photograph, the selected entrant must provide the Sponsor with the name(s), complete address(es) and e-mail of the individual(s) so that the Sponsor may secure from such individual(s) an appropriate signed Consent & Release prior to the posting of the entry for any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
- GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent contest organization with respect to all aspects of the Contest, the Sponsors, which decisions are final.
The Sponsor and the independent contest organization accept no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or acceptance of a Prize. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified or destroyed entries and all such entries are void.
Entries that have been falsified, tampered with or altered are void. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization will not be liable for any failure of the Contest Website or Facebook or any other platform used to manage the Contest, do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof.
Unless required by law, the Sponsor and the independent contest organization shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
The Sponsors reserve the right, to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering, the Sponsors reserve the right, to cancel the Contest and conduct the draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the end of the Contest Period. The Sponsors and the independent contest organization shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
By entering and accepting the Prize(s), each winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province/state) and/or photograph without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
Without limitation, the Sponsor reserves the right to administer an alternate skill-testing question to entrants as it deems appropriate to address discrimination or disability issues.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French/Mexican language version of these Official Contest Rules or any contest materials, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected entrants. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- NOTICE CONCERNING PRIVACY: The Sponsors respect your right to privacy. Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Sponsor to administer the Contest, fulfill any prize requirements and to provide the entrants with information regarding upcoming promotions and/or events from the Sponsor, provided he/she does not choose to unsubscribe.